Friday, March 7, 2014

Let The Nation Multimedia Group/ThaiVisa.com Know What YOU Think!

Here's a sample email you can send to let these people know you disagree with letting a know conman and thief advertise legal services on ThaiVisa.com

________________________________

The Nation/ThaiVisa.com,

I am sincerely upset that you are allowing OneStopServices, managed by Drew Walter Noyes to advertise his services on ThaiVisa.com.

Drew Noyes is currently on trial for extortion, fraud and libel in the Kingdom of Thailand.  Drew Noyes has fraudulently claimed to be a licensed lawyer in Thailand.  Drew Noyes has claimed to have been invited to Thailand by Royal proclamation to save Thailand during its financial crisis a decade ago, when in fact he came to the Kingdom to open a bar while avoiding prosecution in the United States.

Is this the sort of advertiser you want your organisations associated with?

I will boycott "The Nation" and "ThaiVisa.com" until OneStopService is removed as an advertiser from ThaiVisa.com.

Respectfully,


__________________________________________

Here's the place to cut and paste your thoughts for ThaiVisa.com
http://marketing.thaivisa.com/contact-us/

For the Nation Multimedia Group, I recommend:
expat@nationgroup.com

Let's flood some inboxes and together we can improve our community by not allowing organisations like OneStopService to be promoted.

Take a stand and improve our community!

1 comment:

  1. I will be canceling my Nation Newspaper subscription next week and changing to The Bangkok Post. How do you get Thai Visa to stop sending those news updates every day. I have cancelled my membership but they still keep on sending me news updates.This is an invasion of my privacy, is it not?

    ReplyDelete